Sunday, August 9, 2009

Quotable Sunday


Quotable Sunday is brought to you by Toni, from A Daily Dose of Toni - why don't you join us? Here are the basic and easy-to-follow rules...come on and join in, it's fun! ;)

The rules (for newbies)
~Go to your blog and post one or more of your favorite quotes.
~Go to Toni's and sign mister linky with the link to your post and then go visit the other participants and leave some comment love.
~Spread the word of course...we want lots of Quotes to read :)


I did this whole thing backwards,...first I signed up at Toni's to join her "Quotable Sunday" I have been reading all the quotes for weeks before I decided to join the fun. (I love quotes)
Then I went out with my husband to the movies.

When I returned home, I re-read the directions.
Yikes, I forgot to post a quote!

I amaze myself with my brilliance sometimes, let me try this again.
I changed my quote for this week and substituted with one that I felt I needed to read again.


"Punctuality is the politeness of Kings"

Louis XV111(1755-1824)
French king

10 comments:

  1. sounds like a fun idea. might check it out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhmmmmm let me think about that...

    but hey my great niece really enjoys when I come to your sight so she can watch the kitties lick the screen .. LOL ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sounds like fun and you know me and quotes!! Thanks for the info!

    Hope you're doing well. Sorry to have been out of touch -- was a very busy week!

    Have a great week!
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL sounds like an appropriate quote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. darsden;

    I'm glad your great niece likes the kitties, that way her Auntie will come back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lin;

    It sounds like fun to me too. Now that I have the easy directions down! Sometimes I wonder about myself!

    Sylvia K

    I do know how you love quotes. I started posting some quotes because I've loved yours so much!
    I'm doing fine...thank you so much for your continued concern and friendship! It means alot to me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Becca;

    so nice to meet you. Thanks for leaving your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like something I would do. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, so spill !

Awards, Meme's and Hugs

pencil cursors