Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Over The Top Award.
I found this "Over the Top Award" at Kay's this morning and decided to pick it up and have fun with it.
Here are the rules: You have to answer these questions with one word answers and then pass it on to three other bloggers. I pass it on to all bloggers.
1. Where is your cell phone? Table(charging)
2. Your hair? Blond ( that's all I'm saying on this question.)
3. Your mother? Alive ( her name is Anne , well actually Hilda Anne but don't tell her that I told you!)
4. Your father? Missed
5. Your favorite food? Pasta (at Bravo's)
6. Your dream last night? Spring! (My dream told me that it's on the way)
7. Your favorite drink? Martini
8. Your dream / Cure
9. What room are you in? Bedroom ( still drinking my coffee )
10. Your hobby? Blogging
11. Your fear? Dying
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Healthy
13. Where were you last night? Home, (watching the History channel with my man.)
14. Something you aren't? Quiet
15. Muffins? Toast
16. Wish list item? Office
17. Where did you grow up? Evanston
18. Last thing you did? Blogged
19. What are you wearing? Nightshirt
20. Your TV? Off
21. Your pets? Cats ( two adorable,most times )
22. Your friends? Brilliant...(adorable, funny, beautiful and loving)
23. Your life? Great
24. Your mood? Sleepy, (need one more cup of coffee.)
25. Missing someone? Kids
( I miss all my family and friends that don't live where I do.)
26. Vehicle? Honda...(thank goodness we traded in the Toyota)
27. Something you're not wearing? Pants (oh my!)
28. Your favorite store? All
29. Your favorite color? Most
30. When was the last time you laughed? Morning (with my husband)
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday ? ( I can't really remember. Sometimes I laugh so hard that I cry and I did that yesterday.)
32. Your best friend? Jim (My husband, I know that's sappy sounding but true)
33. One place that I go over and over? Cleaners
34. One person who e-mails me regularly? Diane ( Kitty, Kathy, Gail, Kay, my son Bob, oh and my husband.)
35. Favorite place to eat? Bravo's..
Please pick up this award and have fun with it. I did. I realized that editing myself to just one word was not natural.