Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Wednesday Wickedness # 3
Hi and welcome to our brand new Wednesday Wickedness,
brought to you by Janera
We are like other memes in that we will ask you ten questions each and every Wednesday. But our little "twist" is that each week we will pick a famous person and pick ten of their quotes. Each of our questions will be based on the quotes. Got it? Great! Let's begin this week's meme!
Today we picked Aretha Franklin. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!
1. "Trying to grow up is hurting, you know. You make mistakes. You try to learn from them, and when you don't, it hurts even more.” Do you think you always learn from your mistakes?
Gosh, I hope so. I think we can learn the best lessons from our mistakes.
2. “I might be just twenty-six, but I'm an old woman in disguise... twenty-six going on sixty-five.” Have you ever felt that you were either older or younger, for your age at that time?
Oh yes, both. Like today I feel ancient!
3. “I think the hardest thing is losing weight. That's the hardest thing more than anything else.” Have you had trouble losing weight?
4. "Being a singer is a natural gift." Do you have any natural gifts?
Yes, but I'm not telling.
5. "I always felt rock and roll was very, very wholesome music." What the most "wholesome" rock artist that you like?
I think Carrie Underwood is pretty wholesome, but she's country.
Nope, can't think of one.
6. "I sing to the realists; people who accept it like it is." Are you a realist?
I'm not sure, sometimes anyway.
7. "No one loves a party more than I. I am a people person." Do you like to party or are you more of a homebody?
I love people, most of the time anyway!
So I need to be where people are.
8. "I'm gonna make a gospel record and tell Jesus I cannot bear these burdens alone." Do you feel the need to share your burdens?
Yes, I do at times, but I don't usually feel alone.
9. "I'm the lady next door when I'm not on stage." Do you know the lady next door? (yes, you can pick either side.)
Sure do, single ladies on both sides.
10. "I never felt inferior or less than. I was blessed to grow up in a environment where self-worth was underscored." Do you ever feel inferior?
I'm sure I have, but usually I think I'm pretty OK .
Thanks for checking out our Wednesday craziness. We hope you join us again. Please visit our other player's posts and make a comment. Join us next week for our next meme!