Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Wednesday Wickedness. # 4
Hi and welcome to our brand new Wednesday Wickedness. We are like other memes in that we will ask you ten questions each and every Wednesday. But our little "twist" is that each week we will pick a famous person and pick ten of their quotes. Each of our questions will be based on the quotes. Got it? Great! Let's begin this week's meme!
Today we picked Simon Cowell. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!
1. “If your lifeguard duties were as good as your singing, a lot of people would be drowning.” How well do you swim?
I love to swim, used to do laps at our rec. center three times a week.
Need to get back to it, I miss it.
2. “I think he knows how to articulate something that people are entertained by and still be true to the message he's trying to send, ... very aware of himself.” How self aware do you think you are?
I am conscious most of the time and I try to stay aware of my actions and feelings. I'm very critical of myself though, so sometimes it's painful.
3. “If you've got a big mouth and you're controversial, you're going to get attention.” Who has a big mouth that you like?
Steven Tyler....he has great lips, does that count.
4. “I think you have to judge everything based on your personal taste. And if that means being critical, so be it. I hate political correctness. I absolutely loathe it.” Do you believe in political correctness?
I sure don't believe that I have to be an arrogant,opinionated blank blank to get my point across. Like you Simon!
5. “I find Paula patronizing. It's as simple as that. Paula is more damaging than I am to these contestants because a lot of people just shouldn't be singing for a living.” Do you ever patronize people?
I do when I go to restaurants and when I shop.
6. “Not everybody is perfect, and I don't think we should be looking for perfect people.” Do you or someone you know strive constantly to be perfect?
Don't know any perfect people, besides they are not interesting to me.
I seem to be drawn to quirky people.
Far more interesting and fun.
I'm sure not perfect!
7. “I never want to hear that song again. I cannot stand it. I'm allergic to it.” What song are you totally sick of and why?
Blue Velvet, but I don't listen to it because I don't like it.
If I hear it on the radio, I turn it off.
8. “I like the fact that they're cocky now from the age of four.” How old were you when you got cocky? What changed to make you so?
I don't think that I was ever that confident growing up.
So can't remember a time, sorry!
9. “And there's more open hostility among them because the competition is so intense.” When you compete with someone, have you ever gotten hostile?
Not at all, I love the play not necessarily the win.
I'll take the win though and enjoy it totally.
10. “Why are you having a normal conversation with him? This is a dairy farmer dressed as a woman.” Do you talk differently to someone because of the way that they are dressed?
That's crazy, I hope I'm never, ever that arrogant.
Thanks for checking out our Wednesday craziness. We hope you join us again. Please visit our other player's posts and make a comment. Join us next week for our next meme!