Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Wednesday Wickedness # 8
Hi and welcome to Wednesday Wickedness. We are like other memes in that we will ask you ten questions each and every Wednesday. But our little "twist" is that each week we will pick a famous person and pick ten of their quotes. Each of our questions will be based on the quotes. Got it? Great! Let's begin this week's meme
Today we picked Heather Locklear. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!
1. "With a parent, it's always guilt. You want to be there, but you kind of also want to be here." Tell us about a time where you had to be selfish with your time, and felt guilty about it (whether it was time taken from your children or a S/O)
I think a parent(most)always feels a little guilty when they travel without their children. My husband and I went on trips alone.
So I guess,... yes would be the answer.
2. "Sex appeal is not on purpose." Do you feel that you can create more sex appeal or that it's just a given?
It's not a given with me, I have to work on it!
3. "One man is not enough." Has there ever been a time when monogamy seemed difficult?
Of course, but I knew that I would be a fool to ruin what I have.
4. "I think I've always been good so God wouldn't strike me dead." Do your religious beliefs really influence your behavior?
Yes, spirituality does influence my behavior and bad Karma is no joke!
5. "You just have to forgive them for being men." Do you feel there are some things in a S/O that you can't change because of their sex?
I think it works best for men to stand up when they go to the bathroom. Besides that, I can't think of anything else that's not changeable.
6. "When I look in the mirror I see the girl I was when I was growing up, with braces, crooked teeth, a baby face and a skinny body." Do you see a younger less secure person when you gaze in the mirror?
When I look in the mirror, I see me, wrinkles and all.
7. “I was a pregnant vixen.” If you have ever been pregnant, or have been with a woman who was, how did effect your sex life?
My husband thought that I was sexy when I was pregnant, so not at all.
8. “Everything needs to be worked on...” What would you like to work on to become a better person?
I would like to have more time with my family and friends.
So, I work to make that happen
9. "From an early age, I was aware of what America meant, and how the Marines at Camp Pendleton were ready to defend us at a moment's notice. I also remember what fabulous bodies those troops had." When did you think that you understood the sacrifices that people in the military make on behalf of their country?
When I was a teenager in college
10. "The bigger the better. Do I dare say that!?" In your experience, is there truth here?
Be careful what you wish for. I think Heather was talking about her breasts here and they have a way of falling down to your waist in your golden years.
Thanks for checking out our Wednesday craziness. We hope you join us again. Please visit our other player's posts and make a comment. Join us next week for our next meme!