Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Wednesday Wickedness # 13
Hi and welcome to Wednesday Wickedness. We are like other memes in that we will ask you ten questions each and every Wednesday. But our little "twist" is that each week we will pick a famous person and pick ten of their quotes. Each of our questions will be based on the quotes. Got it? Great! Let's begin this week's meme!
Today we picked Mick Jagger. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!
1. “A good thing never ends.” Have you ever had a good thing in your life that never ended
I say love...
2. “I got nasty habits, I take tea at three.” Do you have an nasty habits?
I do, I have tea at three too..
3. “I'd rather be dead than to be singing Satisfaction at 45.” He obviously changed his mind. What is something that you still do that you thought you' outgrow
I'm still blond.
4. “Lose your dreams and lose your mind.” Have you lost any of your dreams as time went by?
Oh gosh, I'm sure that I have let some go but I have also let some in.
5. “I haven't had time to return to the scene because I never left it.” As you've grown older, what ways are you still act and think the way you did as when you were younger?
I feel the same way as I always have,
So Mick you are like Peter Pan on happy juice. Blah Blah Blah!
That's OK, I always liked the Beatles better!
6. “Patriotism is something that fades when the war starts.” How do you react to this quote?
Thank God, nobody put you in charge of a country. Phew!
7. “The past is a great place and I don't want to erase it or regret it, but I don't want to be its prisoner either.” Is there a person in your life who still treats you as the same person to when your were younger? Do you like it?
Yes, my older brother treats me like I'm still 12 years old.
8. “It's all right letting yourself go, as long as you pull yourself back.” Have you let yourself go in any aspect of your life?
I'm pretty controlled most of the time and I'm keenly aware of how many martini's I can have before it's lights out.
9. “My mother has always been unhappy with what I do. She would rather I do something nicer, like being a brick layer.” How do you parents feel about what you do?
So instead of building your Mom a house, brick by brick. You just bought it outright. I'm sure she's not complaining.
My parents like me just fine,
10. “Anarchy is the only slight glimmer of hope.” How would you categorize your political point of view?
I like stop lights,and zoning rules, and consequences.
Anarchy does not work for me.