Sylvia at http://sylviafromoverthehill.blogspot.com/ nominated me today for the Sisterhood Award.
Coming from someone that I have come to admire and respect so much, means the world to me.
I am so honored, and at the same time thrilled beyond words.
Sylvia lends her voice and her heart to so many worthy causes and she reminds us often on her blog, not to overlook people in need, or those that are being discriminated against. She puts her heart and her pocket book behind what she believes in and she reminds me that one voice can make a difference.
Thank you Sylvia for putting me on your list for the Sisiterhood Award and for always being there for me.
Now comes the best part, I get to nominate five fellow bloggers that have touched me with their positive attitude, and their gratitude in life's big adventure. I am actually the grateful one, because they all have saved me from indulging to much in self pity and fear. I thank you all, my friends here in this great forum of self discovery and love .I look forward everyday to sharing my thoughts and sometimes my fears. What a ride you have given me!
There are so many wonderful blogs that I visit and to pick just five bloggers was extremly difficult for me. I wanted to put you all down, but was limited to five.
1. First is Kay at http://travelerswife.blogspot.com/ She has brought laughter and adventure to my world. She is such a great friend and sister, and has a fabulous outlook on life! She inspires me to want to be a better person and to move forward! She grounds me and makes me believe that anything is achievable.
2. Susan at http://stonyriverfarm.blogspot.com/ is my next nomination. She is such a great writer and I enjoy reading her every word! She always has a positive outlook, and even the saddest of stories gets a positive uplifting spin . She is one of the first to leave an positive remark on my comment page and I look forward to them after every post.
3. Mare at http://zoaringwithglinda.blogspot.com/ has the best attitude and the funniest observations on life. When I need a little cheering up, I visit Mare and am never disappointed. Get better soon Mare!
4. Isabella at http://ijustlovetostitch-isarayilovetostitch.blogspot.com/is a newer blogging friend that has welcomed me with open arms and kindness. Her attitude is so uplifting that she just makes me glad with every post to have her in my circle of friends.
5. Julie at http://golbseiluj.blogspot.com/ is a big cheerleader for me and a positive force in my blogging. I am so inspired by her that I'm thinking of taking up knitting.
Here is how this it all works .
1. Put the logo on your blog and post
2. Nominate at least 5 other blogs which show great ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link this post to the person from whom you received your award.