Sunday, December 20, 2009
Quotable Sunday is brought to you by Toni, from A Daily Dose of Toni - why don't you join us? Here are the basic and easy-to-follow rules...come on and join in, it's fun! ;)
The rules (for newbies)~Go to your blog and post one or more of your favorite quotes.~Go to Toni's and sign mister linky with the link to your post and then go visit the other participants and leave some comment love.~Spread the word of course...we want lots of Quotes to read. :)
Since being diagnosed last year with leukemia, I have become a great believer in miracles. Truth be told, I've always believed that miracles are all around us and happen everyday starting with every sunrise.
Hope you all enjoy the miracles of the season!
!."There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
2.“I am the miracle.”
3. “Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant?”
Henry David Thoreau
4. “If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change.”
5. "Miracles, in the sense of phenomena we cannot explain, surround us on every hand: life itself is the miracle of miracles."
George Bernard Shaw
6. Impossible situations can become possible miracles.
Robert H. Schuller
7. "I am realistic - I expect miracles"
8. "Don't believe in miracles - depend on them."
Laurence J. Peter
9. "Out of difficulties grow miracles."
Jean De La Bruyere
10. "Where there is great love there are always miracles."