Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Wednesday Wickedness # 1
Hi and welcome to our brand new Wednesday Wickedness, brought to you by Jenera
We are like other memes in that we will ask you ten questions each and every Wednesday. But our little "twist" is that each week we will pick a famous person and pick ten of their quotes. Each of our questions will be based on the quotes. Got it? Great! Let's begin this week's meme!
Today we picked Taylor Swift. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!
1. "I never want to change so much that people can't recognize me." Do you believe people can truly change?
I think people can change almost anything about themselves.
Not everything though.
2. "People haven't always been there for me but music always has." Do you have people in your life you could always count on?
Yes, I do!
3. "I’m intimidated by the fear of being average." Do you thing there is anything wrong with being average?
No, I am average in many ways and I like that about myself.
4. "Never believe anyone who says you don't deserve what you want." Do you believe you deserve everything you want?
No, sometimes I want what's not good for me and
I'm usually glad when I don't get it.
5. " I have to believe in fairytales and I have to believe in love." Do you believe in fairy tale love?
Some of it but nobody is happy all day, everyday. I am usually happy everyday but sometimes not all day.
6. " I wouldn't want to date a pushover who would let me make all the plans and have all the control." Do you believe in sharing the control in your relationships?
Yesssss, give and take works for my relationship just fine.
7. "Sometimes [finding new friends] is the best thing about dating. I've met so many friends through guys that I've dated. And now, the guys are gone but the girls are still around." Did you ever make a close friend from someone that you've dated?
Yes, I did. It's different though.
Girl power rules!
8. "But there are a lot of rumors out there that you just have to ignore." Has anyone ever spread something malicious about you?
Yes and I didn't correct it and I ended up letting my 10 year old boyfriend believe that I didn't like him. Tisk! I'm sure he got over it.
9. "I set goals that are just a little bit out of reach, but not totally out of reach." How do you go about setting your goals?
I work up to goals, sometimes by baby steps and I don't give up.
I visualize what I want and work in that direction.
10. " I remember seeing girls crying in the bathroom every Monday about what they did at a party that weekend. I never wanted to be that girl." Have you ever done something at a party that you've ever regretted?
I don't think so, but I might have said something to someone that I regretted later.
Thanks for checking out our Wednesday craziness. We hope you join us again. Please visit our other player's posts and make a comment. Join us next week for our next meme!