Thursday, November 6, 2008

tough road ahead

Well it's after the primary election and the afterglow is still with me. I'm trying to make it last as long as it can because I know that it's going to be a tough road ahead to get this country back up and running strong again!

President Elect Obama is not wasting anytime getting all his ducks in a row...lining up his cabinet to get them running like a well oiled machine now so that the transition will be as smooth as possible!

..and I suppose that we will all be tested... it's what our enemies seem to do...but I believe in my heart that if we stand as one people together we will be OK!

2 comments:

  1. I have to be optimistic also, Peg. At least we know we have somebody who is very smart and will think first this time before he does anything. By the way, how was your appointment at the doctor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there is optimistic conversation being shared by people here in the USA as well as other countries. I wrote a post about 'Give him a chance' on my blog. Check it out.
    How's that ankle doing?
    I've been having a big arthritis flare in my knee, so I've been limping...and it ain't no fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, so spill !

Awards, Meme's and Hugs

pencil cursors