My computer and internet has been down most of last week, because of moving furniture and not knowing what plugs went in what holes!
Am playing catch up this week and can't wait to read what you've been up to.
In the meantime, I thought that I would share these wise observations with you.
1) Raising teenagers is like nailing jelly to a tree.
2) Wrinkles don't hurt.
3) Families are like fudge...mostly sweet, with a few nuts
4) Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground..
5) Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.
5) It's frustrating when you know all the answers but nobody bothers to ask you the questions.
6) Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician
7) Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone.