October is Breast Cancer Awareness month , but I consider every month of the year cancer awareness month. Fighting for one... is fighting for all.
My quotes today are dedicated to all those wonderful, courageous people battling cancer. We all know somebody who is struggling with this awful disease in one form or another.
When we work together for a cure, nothing is impossible!
- "Feed your faith and your fears will starve to death.." - Author Unknown\
- "Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference." - Winston Churchill
- "The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it. - C.C. Scott
- "I don't think of all the misery but of the beauty that still remains. - Anne Frank
- "Never, never, never give up". - Winston Churchill
- "You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face". - Eleanor Roosevelt
- "It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincol
- "Once you choose hope, anything's possible." - Christopher Reeve
- "Oh, my friend, it's not what they take away from you that counts - it's what you do with what you have left." - Hubert Humphrey
- "Some see a hopeless end, while others see an endless hope." - Author Unknown
- "The only disability in life is a bad attitude." - Scott Hamilton
- "We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sail." - Author Unknown
- "Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you." - Maori Proverb
- "He who fears something gives it power over him." - Moorish Proverb
- "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.". -Ambrose Redmoon
Quotable Sunday is brought to you by Toni, from A Daily Dose of Toni - why don't you join us? Here are the basic and easy-to-follow rules...come on and join in, it's fun! ;)
The rules (for newbies)~Go to your blog and post one or more of your favorite quotes.~Go to Toni's and sign mister linky with the link to your post and then go visit the other participants and leave some comment love.~Spread the word of course...we want lots of Quotes to read :)